Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tank, Water, Fiberglass, 120 Gal, Side Port
- Item # 5PFW1
- Mfr. Model # 5PFW1
- UNSPSC # 24111810
- Catalog Page # 3746
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- ItemFibrewound Water Tank
- TypeSide Port
- Tank (Gal.)120
- Tank StyleVertical
- Gallons Drawdown @ 20-40 PSI30.7
- Gallons Drawdown @ 30-50 PSI26
- Gallons Drawdown @ 40-60 PSI26
- Gallons Drawdown @ 50-70 PSI19.8
- Gallons Drawdown @ 60-80 PSI17.7
- Gallons Drawdown @ 70-90 PSI16
- Gallons Drawdown @ 80-100 PSI14.6
- Precharge Pressure (PSI)N/A
- Height (In.)72 1/2
- Dia. (In.)24
- Length (In.)24
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.)1 1/4 F
- Inlet Distance (In.)2
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)100
- Construction MaterialFiberglass-Wound
- Max. Temp. (F)120
- Agency ComplianceNSF Classified to ANSI/NSF 61 Drinking Water
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a contact tank it does not have a bladder, the tank you are looking for with a Bladder in the Tank is a 3ZVC1 this has a precharge bladder. If you use the 5PFW1 you would need an air volume control. if you have any questions call Grainger at 1-800-356-0783 and have them contact Tech Support. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Yes there are only 2 -1 1/4" NPT ports. The side port is 20.2" from the floor the bottom port is 2" from the floor.
I hope this answers your question.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.