Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM1745
- Full Load Amps1.8-1.6/0.8
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Overall Length9-3/4"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Shaft Material300 Series Stainless Steel
- Drain Plugs4 Condensate Drains (at 3, 6, 9 and 12 O'clock) Plus 2 T-drains (1 Pre-installed Opposite Shaft End in 6 O'clock Position, the Other Loose in the Carton for Customer Installation at Low Point of Motor)
- Endshields300 Series Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency82.5%
- StandardsUL Component Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (7960)
- Industrial Motors (5470)
- Three-Phase Motors (3112)
- Conveyor Motors (2114)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2046)
- C-Face Motors (1927)
- Wet Environment Motors (872)
- TENV Motors (466)
- Totally Enclosed Nonventilated Motors (455)
- Food Processing Motors (443)
- Washdown Motors (443)
- 3-Phase Washdown Motors (371)
- Stainless Steel Motors (110)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.