Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP Washdown Motor, 3-Phase, 1760 Nameplate RPM, 230/460 Voltage, Frame 184TC
- Item # 5XAU1
- Mfr. Model # 5XAU1
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 33
- Shipping Weight 89.5 lbs.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1760
- NEMA DesignB
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps12.6/6.3
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Frame MaterialEpoxy Coated
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-7/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Body Dia.8-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft12-9/16"
- Overall Length15"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit BoxCast Aluminum with Buna N Gasketed Cover
- Drain Plugs(3) Shaft End, (4) Lead End, (2) In Conduit Box
- EndshieldsCast Aluminum
- Nominal Efficiency89.5%
- ApplicationHigh Humidity, Wet Environments and Areas Where Motor is Occasionally Exposed to High Pressure Washdowns
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR225293), USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.