Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM3480
- NEMA DesignB
- Full Load Amps4.9-4.8/2.4
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length2-1/4"
- Body Dia.6-15/32"
- Length Less Shaft11-9/16"
- Overall Length13-13/16"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range3001-3600
- Shaft Material300 Series Stainless Steel
- Conduit BoxSplit Clam Shell with Rubber Gasket
- Drain Plugs4 Condensate Drains (at 3, 6, 9 and 12 O'clock) in Both Endshields Plus 2 T-Drains (1 Pre-Installed Opposite Shaft End at 6 O'clock, the Other Loose in the Carton for Customer Installation at Lowest Point of Motor)
- Endshields300 Series Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency85.5%
- ApplicationUsed Where Premium Efficiency Motor is Required
- IncludesShaft Key, Protective Shaft Sleeve and 2 Stainless Steel T-Drain Plugs
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (225293), CE
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8139)
- Industrial Motors (5565)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3303)
- Three-Phase Motors (3117)
- TEFC Motors (3058)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2847)
- Conveyor Motors (2077)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2023)
- C-Face Motors (2006)
- Wet Environment Motors (874)
- Food Processing Motors (445)
- Washdown Motors (445)
- 3-Phase Washdown Motors (373)
- Stainless Steel Motors (110)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.