Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
15 HP Washdown Motor, 3-Phase, 3520 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 215JM
- Item # 2LHL6
- Mfr. Model # 2LHL6
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 28
- Shipping Weight 148.0 lbs.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 15
- Nameplate RPM 3520
- Frame 215JM
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 39.0-36.0/18.0
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Epoxy Coated
- Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Body Dia. 9-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 17-1/2"
- Overall Length 21-3/4"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Cast Aluminum with Buna N Gasketed Cover
- Drain Plugs (4) Shaft End, (3) Lead End, (2) In Conduit Box
- Endshields Cast Aluminum
- Nominal Efficiency 90.2%
- Application Used in Close Coupled Pump Applications
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR225293), USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.