Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30" Industrial Wall-Mounted Non-Oscillating Painted Washdown Air Circulator
- Item # 1VCG2
- Mfr. Model # 1VCG2
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 3646
- Shipping Weight 71.0 lbs.
- Item Painted Washdown Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- CFM High 10,001
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 750
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1140
- Operating Amps 4.6/2.4
- Mounting Location Wall
- Mounting Style Wall-Mounted
- Fan RPM 1140
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1270
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 310
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 180
- Sound Level 77dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 33"
- Height 34-1/2"
- Width 33"
- Max. Depth 26"
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Zinc Plated
- Application Spot Cooling for Food and Beverage Processing Plants
- Standards UL/cUL/OSHA/UL 507 Hosedown Test, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes Wall Bracket, Safety Support Cable, Conduit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6846)
- Ventilators (5752)
- Blowers (4141)
- Industrial Fans (2519)
- Wall-Mount Fans (1024)
- Circulator Fans (390)
- Air Circulator Fans (343)
- Industrial Air Circulators (233)
- Assembled Fans (163)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (143)
- Corrosion-Resistant Fans (127)
- Assembled Air Circulators (116)
- Washdown Air Circulators (18)
- Washdown Fans (14)
- Corrosion-Resistant Air Circulators (11)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.