Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Washdown Air Circulator, 20 In, 2670 cfm
- Item # 2LYW4
- Mfr. Model # 2LYW4
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4082
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- ItemWashdown Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.20"
- CFM High2670
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.225
- Motor HP1/15
- Motor RPM1600
- Operating Amps1.08
- Mounting LocationWall
- Fan RPM1600
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.450
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft30
- Sound Level68dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Nonvented
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Outside Dia.22-1/2"
- Max. Depth10-1/2"
- Number of Blades3
- Blade Material304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Guard Material304 Stainless Steel
- Wire Guard FinishElectro Polish
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- IncludesStainless Steel Wall Bracket, Mounting Bolts and Secondary Safety Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.