Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Washdown AirCirc, 30in, 10,001cfm, 115/230V
- Item # 1VCG2
- Mfr. Model # 1VCG2
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4082
- Shipping Weight 71.0 lbs.
- ItemWashdown Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High10,001
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.750
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1140
- Operating Amps4.6/2.4
- Mounting LocationWall
- Fan RPM1140
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.1270
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft310
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.180
- Sound Level77dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.33"
- Max. Depth26"
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishZinc Plated
- ApplicationSpot Cooling for Food and Beverage Processing Plants
- StandardsUL/cUL/OSHA/UL 507 Hosedown Test
- IncludesWall Bracket, Safety Support Cable, Conduit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6291)
- Ventilators (5455)
- Blowers (4008)
- Industrial Fans (2484)
- Wall-Mount Fans (990)
- Circulator Fans (393)
- Air Circulator Fans (346)
- Industrial Air Circulators (246)
- Assembled Fans (161)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (142)
- Assembled Air Circulators (118)
- Corrosion-Resistant Fans (111)
- Washdown Air Circulators (18)
- Washdown Fans (14)
- Corrosion-Resistant Air Circulators (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.