Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vertical Band Saw, Dry, 115/230V, 1-1/2 HP
- Item # 4TK02
- Mfr. Model # 4TK02
- UNSPSC # 23101512
- Catalog Page # 1052
- Shipping Weight 700.0 lbs.
- ItemVertical Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle10-3/4" x 8"
- Cutting Capacity Round10-3/4"
- Cutting Capacity Square10-3/4"
- Speeds82 to 385 fpm
- Max. Thickness of Cut10"
- Miter Capacity90 Degrees
- Max. Blade Length141"
- Max. Blade Width5/8"
- Blade Thickness0.020 to 0.035"
- Overall Height75"
- Overall Width37"
- Overall Depth30"
- Cutting Angle90 Degrees
- Amps AC18/9
- FeaturesIndustrial Rated Heavy Duty Speed Reducer, Heavy Gauge Steel Construction,Cast Iron Wheels, Pulleys, Table and LED Blade Speed Indicator
- Table Dimensions21-1/2 x 23-1/2"
- ApplicationMetal, Wood
- Blade Wheels Dia.18"
- Min. Blade Length138"
- Min. Blade Width1/8"
- IncludesNEMA Frame Motor with Power Cord, Built In Chip Chute, Rip Fence, Wheel Cleaning Brush, Industrial Rated Heavy Duty Speed Reducer, Chip Blower, Cast Iron Pulleys, Rubberized Cast Iron Wheels, Push Button Magnetic Power Switch, Eye Bolt
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.