Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Utility Pump 115VAC
- Item # 5UXL9
- Mfr. Model # 5UXL9
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3687
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- TypeCompact Flexible Impeller
- Amps AC1.6
- Motor EnclosureOpen
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/8 ID; 3/4 OD Garden Hose
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5.2
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head4.43
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head4.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head2.3
- Max. Head (Ft.)37.3
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)7
- Cord6 Ft
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)140
- Max. Pressure (PSI)20.9
- Shaft Dia. (In.)0.315
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head360
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head342
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head300
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head270
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head198
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head90
- Pumps Up To (Ft.)48.3
- SealsBuna N Radial Lip
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- ApplicationUse to Empty Waterbeds, Drain Water Heaters or Aquariums, Pump Out Basement, Transfer Water to RV, Pump Boat Bilges, Pump Out Stock Tanks or Water Transfer. For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Length (In.)6-3/4
- Width (In.)4
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- IncludesTwo Impellers, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Wayne, in a perfect world at sea level maybe yes. This pump should draw down to 20' with out an issue, it will depend on the the hose. There are allways varibles, you should not use this pump more than 20-30 minutes on and 20-30 min off for cool down. This pump is intermittent duty rated, so that why the 20 on 20 off. If you are just using this for a small amount of pumping this should work fine, just not as a pump to supply a house.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.