Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUtility Pump
- TypeCompact Flexible Impeller
- Amps AC1.6
- Motor EnclosureOpen
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/8 ID; 3/4 OD Garden Hose
- Body MaterialNickel-Plated Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5.2
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head4.43
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head3.05
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head2.3
- Max. Head (Ft.)37.3
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)7
- Cord6 Ft
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)140
- Max. Pressure (PSI)20.9
- Shaft Dia. (In.)0.315
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head360
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head342
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head300
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head270
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head198
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head90
- Pumps Up To (Ft.)48.3
- SealsBuna N Radial Lip
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- ApplicationUse to Empty Waterbeds, Drain Water Heaters or Aquariums, Pump Out Basement, Transfer Water to RV, Pump Boat Bilges, Pump Out Stock Tanks or Water Transfer. For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Length (In.)6-3/4
- Width (In.)4
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- IncludesTwo Impellers, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 5UXL7
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am sorry but no no absoultely no! this pump has open brushes so can you say BOOM! an FM Rated Pump will be the safest a Gasoline Rated pump from a 55 Gal drum 1P892 is a gasoline pump.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
The manufacturer has no limitation on installing this pump horizontally or vertically.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.