Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, 115V
- Item # 5PXY0
- Mfr. Model # 5PXY0
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3687
- Shipping Weight 24.2 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- Inlet1" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- Service Factor1
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Volute MaterialAluminum
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialBuna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Liquid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Suction Lift6 ft.
- Max. Head46 ft.
- Max. Pressure25 psi
- Cord8 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head17 gpm @ 37 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head15 to 24 gpm @ 30 to 40 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure75 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Drain PlugYes
- Agency ComplianceMotor Only CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationFor Irrigation, Dewatering and General Water Transfer, Handles Clear Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials and Liquids That Contain Some Sediment
- IncludesThermoplastic Garden Hose Adapters, 1" NPT x 3/4" (2 Ea.)
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head38
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head35
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head32
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head28
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head6
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.