Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, 1Ph, 115V, 7.4 Amps
- Item # 4CUK6
- Mfr. Model # 4CUK6
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.2 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- Inlet1" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Motor TypePSC
- Service Factor1.0
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic, Stainless Steel, Brass, Buna, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller MaterialThermoplastic
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Volute MaterialThermoplastic
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon, Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Liquid Temp.90 Degrees F
- Suction Lift25 ft.
- Max. Head148 ft.
- Max. Pressure64 psi
- Cord5 1/2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head11 gpm @ 69 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head14 to 9 gpm @ 46 to 81 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure96 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100SSU
- Inlet Pressure32 psi
- Impeller TypeClosed Impeller
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Drain Plug1/8"
- Agency ComplianceCSA, CUL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationTo Transfer Water from One Location to Another, and Can Also Run Multiple Lawn Sprinklers and/or Boost Water Pressure for a Number of Different Applications Including Washing Cars, Boats and Farm Equipment
- Includes2 Garden Hose Adaptors
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI960
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI951
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI871
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI832
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI752
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI700
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI634
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI581
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item is self-priming up to a maximum of 25’ and the flow rates will change on the unit depending on the self-priming depth. For example:
at 5’ of suction this pump is capable of 15 GPM at 5 psi and up to 7.1 GPM at 40 PSI.
at 25’ of suction this pump is capable of 5.1 GPM at 5 psi and up to 2.2 GPM at 30 PSI.
For a complete copy of the flow rates for this pump, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER and we will be happy to fax or email you a copy.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.