Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUniversal AC/DC Motor
- Motor ApplicationKey Cutting Machines
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM10,000
- Full Load Amps12.1
- Mounting Holes(4) #10-32
- O.C. Mounting3-1/4 x 3-1/4"
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassA
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/16"
- Shaft Length1-1/4"
- Overall Length9-1/32"
- Length Less Shaft7-25/32"
- Body Dia.3-7/8"
- Average Brush Life300 hr.
- ApplicationUsed in Appliances, Power Tools, Outdoor Equipment, Food Processing Equipment, Gearmotors, Blowers, Pumps and Other Applications Where High Horsepower Output and Small Size are Required
- RPM RangeOver 3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
5JPF4 is suitable for this motor - just don't go over 12 amps
The load motor means to use this motor as a generator. On a motor test stand, two motors are coupled with each other, and one works as motor while the other as load motor(generator).
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.