Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUniversal AC/DC Motor
- Motor ApplicationKey Cutting Machines
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM8000
- Full Load Amps1.5
- Mounting Holes(2) #10-32
- O.C. Mounting2-3/16"
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassA
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1/4"
- Shaft Length7/8"
- Overall Length5-5/16"
- Length Less Shaft4-7/16"
- Body Dia.2-3/4"
- Average Brush Life300 hr.
- ApplicationUsed in Appliances, Power Tools, Outdoor Equipment, Food Processing Equipment, Gearmotors, Blowers, Pumps and Other Applications Where High Horsepower Output and Small Size are Required
- RPM RangeOver 3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Secondly, can any one point me to where I can get a proper speed controller for this motor.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.