Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTurbine Pump
- Inlet (In.)1
- Outlet (In.)1
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56C
- Motor TypeCapacitor
- Wetted MaterialsCI,Bronze,Carbon,Ceramic,Buna N
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast-Iron, Bronze Fitted
- Screw MaterialSteel
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialCarbon, Ceramic, Buna
- Seal ApplicationLow Flow, High Head
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)230
- GPM @ 10 PSI21.0
- GPM @ 20 PSI19.5
- GPM @ 30 PSI18.5
- GPM @ 50 PSI17.2
- GPM @ 75 PSI15.0
- GPM @ 100 PSI13.0
- Max. Pressure (PSI)300
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)15.5 GPM @ 70 PSI
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)12.5-19.0 GPM @ 113-35 PSI
- Max. Specific Gravity1.00 SP
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)300
- Max. Fluid Viscosity250 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)200
- Impeller TypeRegenerative Turbine
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball Bearing (Motor Bearing)
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)25 Microns
- Port Rotation90 Increments
- Drain Plug180 From Inlet Port
- Agency ComplianceUL and CSA on Motor Only
- ApplicationFor Boiler Feed and Condensate Return Service, Low Flow, Pumping Clean Fluids, Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Length (In.)16-5/8
- Height (In.)8-5/8
- Width (In.)8-1/2
- ConstructionBronze Impeller, Buna N O-Ring Gaskets, Mechanical Seal with Buna N and Stainless Steel Parts and Carbon/Ceramic Seats, Cast Iron Cover and Motor Bracket with Hard Electroless Nickel Plating and Replaceable Bronze Shaft Sleeve
- IncludesCast Casing with Bronze Impeller
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 4UP56
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
That's is a tough question to answer, you multiply volts x amps = watts.. 2392 watts is the FLA of the motor with the pump. However you will not run at that rateif at all, so it can be some what subjective to the installation and how much work the pump is doing.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.