Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTurbine pump
- Inlet (In.)1-1/4
- Outlet (In.)1
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor Type3 Phase
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsBronze, Cast Iron,Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic and 316 Stainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialCast Iron with nickel plating
- Volute MaterialCast Iron with Nickel Plating
- Shaft Material304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Size (In.)5/8"
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical Seal
- Seal MaterialBuna-N with Carbon and Ceramic Faces & 316 Stainless Steel Spring
- Seal ApplicationLong Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)-20 to 230 Degrees F
- GPM @ 10 PSI9.7
- GPM @ 20 PSI9.2
- GPM @ 30 PSI8.8
- GPM @ 40 PSI8.3
- GPM @ 50 PSI7.8
- GPM @ 60 PSI7.4
- GPM @ 75 PSI6.8
- GPM @ 80 PSI6.5
- GPM @ 100 PSI5.6
- GPM of Water @ 120 PSI4.7
- Max. Pressure (PSI)140
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)7.0 @ 70
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)40 - 100 @ 8.3 - 5.6
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)200
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)170
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Bearing TypeBall
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible at Bottom
- Agency ComplianceMotor is UL Recognized
- ApplicationFor boiler feed and condensate return service, low flow, pumping clean fluids, non flamable liquids compatable with pump component materials.
- Length (In.)14.4
- Height (In.)7.1
- Width (In.)8.8
- ConstructionBronze impeller, Buna-N O-ring gaskets, mechanical seal with Buna-N and stainless steel parts and carbon / ceramic seats, cast iron cover and motor bracket with hard electroless nickel plating and replacable bronze shaft sleeve.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.