Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTubeaxial Fan
- Drive TypeBelt
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP10,955
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP10,415
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP9815
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP8359
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.31
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Max. BHP1.40
- Fan RPM1030
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Max. Motor Height10"
- Shaft Dia.1-3/16"
- Number of Blades6
- Full Load Amps8.7-8.4
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start, Capacitor Run, Hazardous Location
- Max. Inlet Temp.200 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Bearing TypeBall
- Mounting PositionVertical/Horizontal
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishBaked Enamel
- Blade MaterialAluminum
- Motor RPM1725
- Max. Depth24"
- Housing Dia. w/Mtg. Flange33-5/8"
- Housing Dia. w/o Mtg. Flange30-1/2"
- Inlet Dia.30-5/8"
- Outlet Dia.30-5/8"
- Bolt Circle Dia.32-1/4"
- Replacement Fan Blade Stock No.3C418
- Companion Flange Stock No.3C440
- IncludesDrive Package and Belt Guard
- Dimension A33-5/8"
- Dimension B19-1/4"
- Dimension C30-1/2"
- Dimension D24"
- Dimension E7/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.