Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tubeaxial Fan, 19-3/4 In. H, 14-7/16 In. W
- Item # 4C659
- Mfr. Model # 4C659
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4110
- Shipping Weight 34.4 lbs.
- ItemTubeaxial Fan
- Drive TypeBelt
- Blade Dia.12"
- Max. Motor Height9"
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Number of Blades4
- Max. Inlet Temp.200 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Mounting PositionVertical/Horizontal
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishBaked Enamel
- Blade MaterialAluminum
- Max. Depth12"
- Housing Dia. w/Mtg. Flange14-7/16"
- Housing Dia. w/o Mtg. Flange12-3/16"
- Inlet Dia.12-1/4"
- Outlet Dia.12-1/4"
- Bolt Circle Dia.13-1/2"
- Replacement Fan Blade Stock No.4C662
- Companion Flange Stock No.4C716
- IncludesBelt Guard
- Dimension A14-7/16"
- Dimension B8-3/4"
- Dimension C12-3/16"
- Dimension D12"
- Dimension E5/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.