Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Torpedo Heater, 650,000 BtuH
- Item # 4XA50
- Mfr. Model # 4XA50
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4288
- Shipping Weight 345.0 lbs.
- ItemOil Fired Torpedo Heater
- BtuH Output650,000
- Tank Capacity40 gal.
- Fuel Consumption4.5 gph
- Heating Area13,500 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling9-1/2
- Fuel TypeK1 Kerosene, #1 Fuel Oil
- Amps AC7.1
- Built-In ThermostatYes
- FeaturesOn/Off Switch, Fuel Gage, Power Failure Indicator
- Safety FeaturesThermal Protection, Fuel Safety Shutoff
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.