Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Voltage Range24 to 277
- Mounting TypeUnit Mounted
- Amps AC25
- Switch TypeSPST
- For Use WithAll Dayton(R) Electric Unit Heater Models Except 4TDH6, 4TDH7, 4TDH8, 4TDH9, 4TDJ1, and 4TDJ2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (479)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Heating Controls (344)
- Residential Thermostats (171)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Fan Forced Heaters (107)
- Fan-Forced Heaters (107)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (87)
- Commercial Thermostats (81)
- Unit-Mount Thermostats (9)
- Unit Heater Thermostats (8)
- Built-In Heater Thermostats (5)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.