Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTank Top Portable Gas Heater
- Gas TypeLP
- BtuH Output30,000
- Min. Cylinder Size20 lb.
- Heating Area500 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate1.43 lb./hr.
- Built-In ThermostatNo
- FeaturesDouble Head, Piezo Ignition, Front/Rear Safety Grills, Front Leg Support, Adjustable Heat Angle, Quick Connect Propane Tank Connection
- Safety FeaturesSafety Tip Switch, Front and Rear Guards on Burner Head Assembly, Safety LP Shut-Off Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesCorrosion Resistant Steel, Swivel Type Mounting Clamp, Thermocouple Flame Detector, P.O.L. Fitting with Excess Flow Check, LP Gas Regulator, 2 ft. Connecting Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Using a 20lb. LP tank this heater will use 1.40lb. per hour. You should get about 14 hours of constant use from one tank.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
outdoor use. Its intended use is primarily the temporary heating of buildings or structures under construction, alteration or repair. The appliance area shall be kept clear
and free from combustible materials, gasoline and other flammable vapours and liquids. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.