Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pool Pump, 2HP, 3450,115/230V
- Item # 5PXC6
- Mfr. Model # 5PXC6
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3688
- Shipping Weight 117.0 lbs.
- Item Swimming Pool Pump
- Type Self Priming
- HP 2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 22/11
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.) 2 x 2
- Motor Type Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- NEMA/IEC Frame 182Y
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 154.2
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 141.2
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 125.7
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 110.9
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 93.8
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 75.8
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 52.4
- Max. Head (Ft.) 73
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 25
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 104 Degrees
- RPM 3450
- Length (In.) 21
- Width (In.) 9-3/4
- Height (In.) 12-1/2
- Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Bronze
- Standards CSA US, UL1081
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.