Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pool Pump, 1 HP, 3450,115/230V
- Item # 5PXC4
- Mfr. Model # 5PXC4
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3688
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- ItemSwimming Pool Pump
- TypeSelf Priming
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.)1-1/2 x 1-1/2
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- NEMA/IEC Frame56Y
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head70.4
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head62.3
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head53.5
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head42.3
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head28.1
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head9.2
- Max. Head (Ft.)63
- Suction Lift (Ft.)20
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)160 Degrees
- Length (In.)20-5/16
- Width (In.)6-5/8
- Height (In.)10-5/8
- MaterialCast Iron
- ImpellerCast Iron
- StandardsCSA US, UL1081
- FeaturesBuilt-in Oversized Suction Trap and Integral Strainer Basket with Easy Access Lid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.