Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDirect Drive Axial Supply Ventilator
- Propeller Dia.14"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP2041
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP1912
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP1742
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP1567
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP1380
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP1155
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP1018
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.15.7
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.15.9
- Max. Operating Amps3.0
- Motor HP1/4
- Max. BHP0.25
- Max. Inlet Temp.120 Degrees F
- Base Width22"
- Base Length22"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Base Top to Shroud6-1/4"
- Overall Height16-1/2"
- Overall Dia.28 5/8"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End1/2"
- Speed Control48C173
- Speed ControllableYes
- StandardsAMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installation
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C453
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB76
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX39
- Recommended Damper Size15" x 15"
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX65
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6027)
- Ventilators (5428)
- Blowers (3732)
- Fans (3340)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1286)
- Roof Fans (1228)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1228)
- Roof Ventilators (1126)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1124)
- Supply Fans (728)
- Downblast Ventilators (673)
- Axial Ventilators (558)
- Direct-Drive Fans (434)
- Supply Ventilators (311)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (201)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.