Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSupply Fan w/Drive Package
- Fan Duty RatingStandard
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Blade Dia.42"
- Drive TypeBelt
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP20,998
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP19,302
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP17,182
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP14,193
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Fan RPM608
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.26
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.25
- Max. BHP1.80
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps4.4-4.0/2.0
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Motor RPM1735
- Bearing Size1-1/4"
- Bearing TypeSealed Pillow Block
- Number of Blades6
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.1-1/4"
- Outside Dia.46"
- Overall Depth24-5/8"
- Max. Depth24-5/8"
- Flange Width2"
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Intake Guard No.1WBU6
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No.3C730
- Stock No.1WDC8
- Venturi Clearance Dia.42-1/2"
- Wall Collar Stock No.1WBV4
- Weatherhood No.1WBW3
- StandardsAMCA, UL/cUL
- IncludesDrive Package
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.