Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 HP Dewatering/Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 20 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 1XHV5
- Mfr. Model # 1XHV5
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3278
- Shipping Weight 44.35 lbs.
- Item Dewatering/Utility Pump
- Type Chemical Resistant Submersible
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 11.3 AC
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type SJT-CR
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 26
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 16
- Maximum Head 49 ft.
- Height 18-1/8"
- Diameter 10-3/8"
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material 304 SS
- Base Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 304 SS
- Length 10.4"
- Width 7.5"
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 11"
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure TENV
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Motor Housing 304 SS
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Bearing Type Double Ball
- Shaft Material Dbl CRB/CMC,Viton
- Shaft Seal Double Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Suction Slotted Bottom
- Duty Continuous
- Application Salt/Brackish Water, Chemicals
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.