Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDewatering/Utility Pump
- TypeChemical Resistant Submersible
- Amps4.7 AC
- Cord Length20 ft.
- Cord Size16/3
- Cord TypeSJT-CR
- Discharge NPT2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head75
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head74
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head64
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head51
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head40
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head27
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head13
- Maximum Head36 ft.
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top Material304 SS
- Base Material304 SS
- Impeller Material304 SS
- Max. Dia. Solids1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.10"
- Motor TypePSC
- Motor EnclosureTENV
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Motor Housing304 SS
- Bearing TypeDouble Ball
- Shaft MaterialDbl CRB/CMC,Viton
- Shaft SealDouble Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- SuctionSlotted Bottom
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency ComplianceCSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.