Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSensor Utility Pump
- Amps8 AC
- Cord Length50 ft.
- Cord Size14/3
- Cord TypeSJTOW
- Discharge NPT2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head*
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head76
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head63
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head32
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head12
- Maximum Head38 ft.
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top MaterialComposite
- Base MaterialRubberized Urethane
- Impeller MaterialPolyurethane
- Max. Dia. Solids1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.8"
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start Capacitor Run
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Motor HousingStainless Steel and Composite
- Insulation ClassF
- Bearing TypeSingle Row Ball
- Shaft MaterialDbl SiC
- Shaft SealDouble Silicon Carbide
- SuctionSlotted Bottom
- HandleTop Carrying
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency ComplianceUL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.