Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sump Pump, 3/4 HP, 1-1/4" NPT, 15 ft.
- Item # 3YU76
- Mfr. Model # 3YU76
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3673
- Shipping Weight 18.55 lbs.
- ItemSubmersible Sump Pump
- Switch TypeTether
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Discharge NPT1-1/4"
- Max. Head26.2 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head45
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head12
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head3
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.12"
- Off Point6"
- On Point12"
- Base MaterialStainless Steel
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Bearing TypeLubricated Ball
- Shaft SealBuna N
- Mechanical SealBuna N
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Includes90 Degrees 1 1/4" NPT Discharge Elbow
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have a booklet of the pump showing 3YU76A - What is the "A" stands for in the model number?
On Grainger item number 3YU76A, the ‘A’ designates that there has been a change from the manufacturer in the way the pump has been assembled, or a change in the supplier of the pump. It will still be the same pump made of the same components. The pump motor and housing are made of grade 304 stainless steel.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.