Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Dewatering Sump Pump, 1/4 HP
- Item # 11C685
- Mfr. Model # 11C685
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 16.5 lbs.
- Item Residential Dewatering Pump
- Type Residential Dewatering
- HP 1/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps 3.2
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor SJTOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" GHT
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 8
- Maximum Head 20 ft.
- Height 10-5/8"
- Diameter 5-5/8"
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Length 10-5/8"
- Width 5-5/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Motor Housing Stainless Steel
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Suction Screened Bottom
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- Application Nonflammable Liquids
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance CSA US
- Includes Hose Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.