Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Sewage Pump, 1-1/2 HP
- Item # 4HU85
- Mfr. Model # 4HU85
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3678
- Shipping Weight 92.4 lbs.
- ItemSubmersible Sewage Pump
- Pump TypeManual
- Base Material303 Stainless Steel
- HousingCast Iron
- Top MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialSiC
- Cord Length20 ft.
- Discharge Size2"-NPT
- Max. Dia. Solids2"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head145
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head135
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head125
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head95
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head70
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head36
- Max. Head66 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Motor TypeHermetically Sealed/Oil Filled
- Bearing TypeDual Ball
- Shaft SealSilicon Carbide
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My pipe is 250 feet long and 4" in diameter. The rise in elevation is 45 feet. I am pumping water. The pipe is ABS plastic.
Will the 4HU85 pump the water out?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.