Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Utility, 1/3 HP
- Item # 3YU56
- Mfr. Model # 3YU56
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 8.35 lbs.
- ItemDewatering Pump
- Amps3 AC
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Discharge NPT1-1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head41.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head31
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head22.2
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head12
- Maximum Head25 ft.
- Top MaterialPolypropylene
- Base MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPA
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Shaft MaterialBuna N
- Shaft SealCRB/CMC
- SuctionScreened Bottom
- HandleTop Carrying
- FunctionPumps Drain Standing Water Down to 3/8 Inhes Depth to Dewater Shallow Flooded Areas such as Basements, Window Wells, Rooftops, Ponds and Stock Tanks
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Includes3/4" Garden Hose Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
-The pump can operate when water
doesn’t completely cover the motor
housing, but the inlet must be totally
submerged or it will break suction.
This causes the water not to move,
and may damage the shaft seal.
-This pump is intended to pump cold
water only. Pumping heated liquids
could potentially overheat the motor
and cause the thermal overload to
trip, shutting off the unit.
-The motor is supplied with an automatic
reset thermal protector. If the
temperature in the motor should rise
too quickly, the switch will automatically
shut off all power before the
motor can be damaged. When the
motor has cooled sufficiently, the
switch will automatically reset the
unit and restart the motor.
If you have additional questions please call 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.