Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Grinder, 2 HP
- Item # 3BB98
- Mfr. Model # 3BB98
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3682
- Shipping Weight 91.0 lbs.
- ItemGrinder Pump
- Height (In.)21"
- Cord Length (Ft.)20
- Discharge NPT (In.)1-1/4
- Shaft SealSilicon Carbide
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head58
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head40
- Max. Head (Ft.)100
- Max. Temp. (F)160
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head54
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head28
- IncludesType 440 Stainless Steel Shredding Ring, Type 440 Stainless Steel Radial Cutter, Type 440 Stainless Steel Shaft, Type 440 Stainless Steel Hardware, Leg Kit and 20 Feet SOW Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
While grinder pumps are capable of overcoming an occasional contact with those types of items, the manufacturer states it has not been designed to encounter that type of debris on a daily basis.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.