Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brass Steam Solenoid Valve Less Coil, 2-Way Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configuration
- Item # 2A199
- Mfr. Model # 2A199
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4020
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- ItemSteam Solenoid Valve Less Coil
- Body MaterialBrass
- Valve Design2-Way
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size3/4"
- Orifice Dia.3/4"
- Coefficient of Volume7.00
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential150 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure300 psi
- Safe Working Steam Pressure300 psi
- Operation TypePilot Operated
- Steam Capacity1729 lb./hr.
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- Max. Fluid Temp.400 Degrees F
- Overall Length3-1/4"
- Overall Height4-3/4"
- For Use WithDayton Solenoid Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.