Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sq. Control Damper, 15-3/4In W, 15-3/4In H
- Item # 2LRY8
- Mfr. Model # 2LRY8
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4311
- Shipping Weight 13.35 lbs.
- ItemSquare Control Damper
- Blade Type3V Blade
- Frame Material16 ga. Galvanized Steel
- Blade Material16 ga. Galvanized Steel
- Max. Velocity3000 fpm
- Frame Width15-3/4"
- Frame Depth5"
- Frame Height15-3/4"
- Duct Width16"
- Duct Height16"
- Axle Dia.1/2"
- AxlePlated Steel
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Pressure Differential Max.5" wg
- BearingsSynthetic (Acetal) Sleeve Type
- SealsExtruded Vinyl Blade
- LinkageSide, Out of Airstream, Concealed In Frame
- For Use InLow to Medium Pressure and Velocity Systems
- StandardsAMCA Air
- IncludesComponents Needed to Mount Dayton Actuators Externally or Internally, Removable Control Shaft
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.