Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUtility Exhaust Blower
- TypeBelt Drive, Backward Incline, Less Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.)16-1/2
- Wheel TypeBackward Incline
- Sones @ 0.750-In. SP @ 5 Ft.9.812.214.317.8202432
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)300
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1-1/4
- Max. Blower RPM2041
- Housing Height (In.)32-7/8
- Housing Width (In.)34-1/4
- Housing Depth (In.)31
- Inlet Dia. (In.)17-1/2
- Discharge Height (In.)32-7/8
- Discharge Width (In.)12-3/4
- Wheel MaterialSpark Resistant Aluminum
- Mounting PositionShaft Horizontal
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishGray Polyester Coating
- Agency ComplianceAMCA Air, UL/cUL 762
- IncludesWeatherhood (For External Mounting Only for UL 762)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no voltage for this unit because there is no blower package included with this part number, it is the housing only. I recommend calling in to HVAC tech support at
800-472-4643 to determine the correct drive package.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.