Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Starter TypeNEMA Style
- Coil Volts110/240VAC
- Number of Poles1
- Amps AC16
- Overload Relay Amp Setting1 to 16A
- NEMA Size1
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V0.1 to 1
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V0.1 to 1
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NC/1NO
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- StandardsUL 508A, cUL, NEC, NFPA
- FeaturesHand/Off/Auto, Status, Lockable Disconnect, Adjustable Wide Range Overload
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5642)
- Electric Motor Protection (5409)
- Switching Controls (4505)
- Motor Control Switches (4314)
- Motor Starter Controls (4064)
- Safety Switches (3951)
- AC Motor Controls (3732)
- Motor Starting Switches (3662)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3365)
- Motor Starters (3124)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Magnetic Starters (2551)
- NEMA Starter Controls (1470)
- Solid State Overload Motor Starters (954)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.