Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Valve Less Coil, 1/4 In, NC, SS
- Item # 2DAA1
- Mfr. Model # 2DAA1
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4020
- Shipping Weight 0.66 lbs.
- ItemSteam Solenoid Valve Less Coil
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Valve Design2-Way
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Orifice Dia.3/64"
- Coefficient of Volume0.05
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential150 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure500 psi
- Safe Working Steam Pressure500 psi
- Operation TypeDirect Acting
- Steam Capacity11.8 lb./hr.
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- Max. Fluid Temp.400 Degrees F
- Overall Length1-1/2"
- Overall Height2-7/8"
- For Use WithDayton Solenoid Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.