Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve Less Coil, 2-Way Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configuration
- Item # 2A195
- Mfr. Model # 2A195
- NSN # 4810-01-377-4150
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4020
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Valve Less Coil
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Valve Design 2-Way
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Orifice Dia. 1/8"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.34
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 150 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure 500 psi
- Operation Type Direct Acting
- Flow Range 3.4 to 4.2 gpm
- Airflow Up to 28 scfm
- Gasket Material Buna N
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Overall Length 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 2-7/8"
- For Use With Dayton Solenoid Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1A575DAYTON
Price $36.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.