Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Valve Less Coil, 3/8 In, NC, Brass
- Item # 4A700
- Mfr. Model # 4A700
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4020
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve Less Coil
- Body MaterialBrass
- Valve Design2-Way
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size3/8"
- Orifice Dia.3/8"
- Coefficient of Volume2.20
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential2 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential200 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure350 psi
- Operation TypePilot Operated
- Flow Range3.1 to 22 gpm
- Airflow26.4 to 179.3 scfm
- Gasket MaterialBuna N
- Max. Fluid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Overall Length2-3/8"
- Overall Height3-5/16"
- For Use WithDayton Solenoid Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.