Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sludge Pump, 2 HP, 230 Volts, 8.8 Amps, CI
- Item # 12U566
- Mfr. Model # 12U566
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3680
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- ItemSludge Pump
- Pump TypeManual
- Cord Length20 ft.
- Cord Size14/4C
- Cord TypeSOW
- Discharge NPT4"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head420
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head385
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head330
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head250
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head170
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head25
- Maximum Head32 ft.
- HousingCast Iron
- Top MaterialCast Iron
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Dia. Solids3"
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.96"
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Motor HousingCast Iron
- Insulation ClassH
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft SealSilicon Carbide, Ceramic, SS
- ApplicationLiquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency ComplianceCUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.