Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSludge Pump
- Pump TypeManual
- Cord Length16.4 ft.
- Cord Size12/4C
- Cord TypeSJTW
- Discharge NPT4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head608
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head590
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head580
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head530
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head510
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head460
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head410
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head330
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head240
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head40
- Maximum Head89 ft.
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top MaterialGray Cast Iron
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialDuctile Iron
- Max. Dia. Solids2-1/2"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft SealCarbon/Ceramic/Silicon/Silicon
- ApplicationLiquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency ComplianceCUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 11A350
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.