Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP Sludge Pump, Manual Pump Type, Cast Iron Base Material, Stainless Steel Housing
- Item # 11A348
- Mfr. Model # 11A348
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3680
- Shipping Weight 149.0 lbs.
- Item Sludge Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 5
- Voltage 460
- Amps 6
- Cord Length 16.4 ft.
- Cord Size 14/4C
- Cord Type SJTW
- Discharge NPT 4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 344
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 336
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 310
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 300
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 270
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 240
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 209
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 20
- Height 24-1/4"
- Diameter 11-7/16"
- Maximum Head 72 ft.
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material Gray Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Ductile Iron
- Length 16-7/10"
- Width 8-7/10"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1-3/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Phase 3
- RPM 2900
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic/Silicon/Silicon
- Duty Continuous
- Application Liquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency Compliance CUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Impeller repair kit-pphp51000207g
Oil Sear repair kit-pphp51000202g
Strainer repair kit-pphp51000205g
Mechanical Seal repair kit-pphp51000206g
To order these parts please call 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.