Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2.5 Ton Fan Coil 3-Pos Flex 17.5in X13
- Item # 6ELE8
- Mfr. Model # 6ELE8
- UNSPSC # 40101702
- Catalog Page # 4303
- Shipping Weight 115.0 lbs.
- Item Single Piece Air Handler
- Type 3-Position, Not For Downflow
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 2.5
- Rated CFM @ 0.5 (in WC) High 941
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Height (In.) 46
- Width (In.) 17 1/2
- Depth (In.) 21 1/2
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 10 3/8
- Supply Opening Depth (In.) 14 5/8
- Return Air Opening Width (In.) 13 7/8
- Return Air Opening Depth (In.) 18 7/8
- Use with Heater Models 6ELJ2, 6ELJ3, 6ELJ4, 6ELJ5
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 3/8
- Suction Line Size (In.) 3/4
- Max. Fuse Size 15
- Min. Circuit Amps 3.5
- Filter Size 16x20x1
- Includes Drain Pan
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10-yr parts / 10-yr coil warranty (requires online registration within 90 days of installation or warranty reverts to 5-yr parts / 5-yr coil)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.