Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, Duct, 9 In
- Item # 4C118
- Mfr. Model # 4C118
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4166
- Shipping Weight 22.5 lbs.
- Item Blower
- Type Less Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 9
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 180
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Height (In.) 18
- Width (In.) 16
- Depth (In.) 15
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 9
- Outlet Height (In.) 10-3/4
- Outlet Width (In.) 6-1/2
- Wheel Width (In.) 4-1/2
- Wheel Bore (In.) 7/8
- Wheel Material Steel
- Rotation CW Viewing Drive Side
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Polyester Epoxy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Ideally, I would like to have access to the blower curve (volumetric flow rate vs pressure) for this blower. If this data is not available I would settle for:
- Maximum Volumetric Flow Rate (usually the flow rate under 0 pressure condition, if not please specify)
- Maximum Operating Pressure (and the volumetric flow rate at which this occurs)
Part number 5ZPJ7 is the closest dimensionally, that will handle up to 300° F.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.