Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemShallow Well Jet Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Pump MaterialCast Iron
- Inlet1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI20.1/19.6
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI17.9/17.2
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI15.2/14.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI13.1/11.7
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI9.1/7.1
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)123
- Shut Off (PSI)65
- Number of Stages1
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Max. Operating Temp. (F)90
- Length (In.)22.125
- Width (In.)9.8125
- Height (In.)8.6875
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI)123
- Seal TypeMechanical
- ApplicationUse Only With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible With Pump Component Materials And In Nonflammable/Non Explosive Atmospheres. For Use In Wells Where the Vertical Depth to Water is Less Than 25 Ft.
- Pressure Switch Setting30 to 50 psi
- Includes1 x 3/4 In. Adaptor, 5UXL4, Nozzle, Venturi
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Displaying repair parts for model: 5UXK1
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.