Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialCast-Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCI, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet (In.)2
- Outlet (In.)2
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3500
- Service Factor1.2
- Volute MaterialCast-Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic-Buna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials Up to 180F
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head145
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head138
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head132
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head124
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head109
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head92
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head63
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head13
- Max. Head (Ft.)72
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.)118 @ 15
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)76 @ 56
- Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.)24 @ 70
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)58-100 GPM @ 60-46 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)165
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)100
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1/8
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug1/4"-18 NPT
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation, Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features
- For Use WithNonflammable and Non-abrasive Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Height (In.)9.12
- Length (In.)17.25
- Width (In.)6.87
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.