Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 1hp
- Item # 4UA65
- Mfr. Model # 4UA65
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 57.55 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCI, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Service Factor1.4
- Volute MaterialCast-Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic-Buna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials Up to 180F
- Max. Head90 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head76 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head45 gpm @ 66 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head23 gpm @ 80 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head41-52 gpm @ 70-60 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure165 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug1/4"-18 NPT
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation, Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head78
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head75
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head74
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head71
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head67
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head52
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head20
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sorry there is not a published pump curve for this pump, the pump has a max suction lift of 20' Feet. The Best operting point is 45GPM @ 66' Max or run out is 76GPM @ 10' and shutoff is 23GPM @ 80' .. These are the specs we have for this pump. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well