Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Non-Illuminated Selector Switch, Size: 22mm, Position: 3, Action: Maintained / Maintained / Maintain
- Item # 30G273
- Mfr. Model # 30G273
- UNSPSC # 39121513
- Catalog Page # 385
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemNon-Illuminated Selector Switch
- ActionMaintained / Maintained / Maintained
- Contact Form2NO
- Type of OperatorLever
- Key RemovalNo Key
- Operator Head MaterialPlastic
- Basic MaterialMetal
- Bezel MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Bezel ColorSilver
- Contact Rating10A @ 600VAC, 2.5A @ 600DC
- NEMA Contact Rating DesignationA600/Q600
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 3, 4, 4X
- IP Rating65
- CamNo Cam
- Switch Operation @ Position AO
- Switch Operation @ Position BX
- Switch Operation @ Position CO
- Switch Operation @ Position DNo Fourth Position
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, IEC, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.